Thursday, July 27, 2006
trust
The more I live life, the more I learn to trust in God. It is amazing how he orchastrates our lives if we let him. God's work in my life has been very obvious throughout this whole experience. The decision to come to NYC was clearly God guided and the position I have in NYC was God given. I moved to NYC two days after graduation and it was near impossible to find an apartment on such short notice, so I have been staying in intern housing this summer. My roomates are amazing Christian girls, and I have fully enjoyed living with them. My contract is up the middle of next month, so I was a little concerned about where I was going to live after this, but the girl that was going to live in the apartment I am in now decided to live somewhere else. This was not expected at all. I will be able to live in the same apartment with the same roomates by Gods providence and grace. He knows what he is doing, and we just have to listen and have patience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
trust and obey for there's no other way to be happy in jesus, but to trust and obbbbbbbeeeeeeyyyy(iiiieeeeee)
did you hear the pitch change in that one? I'm working on my vibrato.
I'm glad we got to talk today and yesterday. (we are on a r-o-o-ll :O) )
I hope you're having good alone time in the apartment. I say, run around in your underwear and eat cookiedough off a big spoon.
....ummm, just make sure you locked the door :O) :O)
Post a Comment