Friday, July 08, 2005
hummm
Some of you know that skittles make me sweat...I know its kind of weird, but its true. Well I just got finished eating some strawberry mentos and I´m definitely feeling the effects. Mentos are like jumbo skittles so they trigger the sweat effect even more.... maybe when Bek becomes a full fledged doc she can study me and my weird reaction to all things skittle like! I work with two people from Britian and yesterday they were pretty upset. Our internet doesn´t work at work so when Marco´s (the Italian guy) brother called him at 12 (our time 5am your time) and told him there had been bombs in London, we all went to an internet cafe to look up what was going on. Their cell phones weren´t working so they called their family and friends from pay phones. Fortunately everyone they knew was ok. Everything is fine and dandy in Spain although all the security in airports and stuff is hightened. On a lighter note, the Pres. of Spain is on TV all the time and I can never take him seriously because I think he looks like Mr. Bean. Seriously! Google José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero and click on images. Its kinda funny. Granny, you might just want to send the cookies with Kat when she comes because it is kind of expensive to send cookies, and I would probably get them at about the same time... Tia María, of course your Spanish kids aced their tests, you are an awesome teacher! Steph there is a texmex place but its not the same....dad, im sad the boat was broken, but it makes me a little less sad about missing the 4th at the lake, just a little bit...grandaddy, its always hot here too so I know what you are going through, I think we are going to the beach this weekend though...john, dont worry, my spanish mom feeds me lots and lots of tomatoes....kat, love you too...rosie, no food in Spain can beat our weekly taco salads!...mom, im glad you had a good bday yesterday and it was good talking to all of you! so because I responded to all of you, you should be inspired to write more comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Shout outs.... they're the greatest :) OK, here's mine- I want to thank my mom, dad, brother and wonderful friend TAM!!!
Hey sister, you be careful my love. Keep you ojos sharp and watch out! To respond to your movie star semblance.... you're right he does kind of look like Mr. Bean. Hopefully he doesn't cause as many lighthearted problems as our Beans :O)
I know you're having so much fun! Soak it up sister and keep your story log rolling... I want to hear them all!!!!
what comments did you delete...?
you deleted like four of them!
where's the love?
hehe
sorry to get your excitement up...yup all of these comments are from meeeeee muwa hahahaha!!
Mom is leaving tomarrow ... she is so excited and i am excited for her... they are going to have a BLAST! I just know it... i feel it in my hurneah(i know that's not how you spell it at all so i will do this (sp!) instead of this (sp?) I hope that your foot is healing. Maybe you will meet Mr. Mieguie (sp!) from karatie kid and he will heal it up for ya. I am going to work on more hostel renting next week while i am at college station. I am going there on Monday to move to Steph's and rent hostels. Our internet is out at home so i have to go places to get on it. Dad has little kittens that live at his office. One is black and white spotted ... i am calling her cow the other one is grayish she doesnt have a name by me yet. They were playing in the sprinklers here yesterday. They are sooo cute... one pooped in dad's rocker outside though. that wasnt very cute... that was gross ewww. Well i must get goin ... love ya sista
Post a Comment