Wednesday, July 06, 2005

awww the lake

I am missing my summers with the fam at the lake. I´m glad yall had a great fourth. Some friends and I went to the Tex-Mex place to celebrate. Still enjoying my job but my fan died. I wrote postcards, but I still haven´t sent them yet. Sorry. Aunt Marie, I need your address if you want one....and if anyone else besides my family wants a post card e-mail me!
love yall

2 comments:

steph-a-ronie said...

HELLO! and happy 4th!
Aww, that's cool! There's a Tex-Mex place in Spain! Awesome man!

Your fan broke! No es bueno..... Hey do you know why it was hot in the bleachers after the game? BECAUSE THE ALL THE FANS LEFT! hahahaha
still missin' you :)

Kat said...

hey tamtam,
Thanks for the potential post card. I talked to Allison this morning and she told me that JB called her at like 530 this morning saying that he was ok. One of the stations that got hit was the area that his group had tables and stuff set up. She told me that she would keep me posted if anything else went down. I love you lots.