Wednesday, June 29, 2005

mail!

I got your package today Kat! Thanks Rob, Steph, Chap, and Chelsea for being amazing friends. I smiled big time when I was reading ya´lls letters. Don´t worry, the cookies are still good...I don´t know if Kornegey cookies can ever be bad. I was taking a siesta and my host mom woke me up to sign for the package. I opened it and found pretty jewelry, a much needed Spanish book, TWO things of cookies, letters from my friends, and my sweet sister´s skirt on lone! I think mail (especially packages) and having toliet paper provided for you in public restrooms are some of my favorite things. Yes, toliet paper....those of you that have been to Europe know what I am talking about! Six of the girls are going home this weekend. That just leaves Liz, Jen, Angelina, and I in Spain. Its really weird that they will be gone, but I´m glad I am not leaving quite yet. I miss ya´ll, but look forward to seeing some of you in less than a month! Tosha, a group of us watched American Splendor at the University a couple of nights ago and Madilyn Sweeden was in a little bit of it. I was like, I babysat her! My friends really were not that impressed but I got excited anyway. :)

5 comments:

Kat said...

YAY! I'm glad that you got the package before the cookies died, and you better not wear that skirt when it's windy. I'm not there to walk behind you anymore...haha. I should give some thanks to the lady at the post office too. She said that i should probabally tape it up some more before i mailed it. I think that she was afraid the the spanish book would bust out and free all the other captives. My leg hairs are getting so long! I am not going to shave them until my sunburn goes away. I talked to chap today about waxing. I told her that you like to wax... i think you like to wax just to have an excuse to grow out your leghairs but i didnt tell her that. .hehe... I ran with Allison (JB's gal) yesterday and i almost ralphed (i like that name for it hehehe sorry sam dad) I had to stop and wait for the mexican food to stop punching my stomache. It did and i was able to walk/job home but i felt like a big wimp. OH well! I guess ill talk to you later then.
xoxoxox,
Harry hehe

Kat said...

jbaggie3227@neo.tamu.edu i think
you could try @aol.com and jbaggie3227 is his screen name too... sorry that it's so late getting to ya

steph-a-ronie said...

HIP HIP HORRAY! hip hip for you that is! You liked the package as much as free toilet paper... WOW! That must mean you like it a lot!!! :) When I went to Mexico for school we had to carry toilet paper in our bags. I remember going to the mercado once and the store gave us toilet paper, but it was provided outside the restrooms, as in at the door entering the bathroom! You had to grab as much as you needed before you went in. I thought that was the oddest thing.......
random toilet paper sidebar closed.
;)
miss you much grande!

Kat said...

we are going to the parade today!!! yee haaw. chap and rob were really excited about seeing a parade, but i just talked to ashley and she said the it was just a kiddie parade. her sis was going to ride a bike in it. yay...it is going to be in the park and at 630 the parade starte, 700 $1.00 cokes and hot dogs, 800 entertainment (i cant wait for that ... remember how exciting the entertainment can be) then the best of all...fireworks at 930 boom baby! thats my night LOVE ya lots...mom just got through reading about rectal rockets...it was interesting ... ill be sure to ask her to remember the article so she can read it to you when you return..hehe... oXoxoxoxox

robin said...

hi friend
i just woke up from a reeally long ol' nap and am about to go get a bean burrito w/ no onions from taco bell. mmmm :) good stuff. i will take a bite of bean paste in honor of you. i'm glad that you liked your package! we celebrated your mom's bday yesterday @ the lake ... your granny and grandaddy and grammar and gramper and kay and william and aunt marie and caleb and mary margaret and aunt ruth and aunt dode and jacob and jaclyn and millie and husband and polly and jamie and katherine and chapel and john and dad and mom and robin were all there to celebrate and eat some good food. we had a houseful :) it was fun, but we missed you! grammar made some good ol' homemade ice cream. your granny & i played 42 against kat and your grandaddy ... they beat us, but JUST by a hair. we floated on the lake & now my belly is a lobster. no more white for this girl ... red's the new tan :) july is already passing by fast! we did some more planning this weekend for the trip- i'm getting really excited!
i hope that you're having a pretty day in spain, tam!