Saturday, June 25, 2005
I can take a piss quite well...
hehe...I was joking around with my English co-worker the other day about the way he says different things and he told me he could take a piss quite well...in american english this means he can take a joke! I thought it was kind of funny because it sounds totally different from what it means. Anyway, im sorry i havent been very faithful this week with the new posts. It has been going well, and I loved the mosque/cathedrial in cordoba. It was literally a cathedrial put in the middle of a mosque and is really cool. Tonight i am going to a Brazilian style carnival in Sevilla. There are suppose to be a lot of people in the streets, and it should be really fun. Last night I went to my room around 5, read, then took a siesta. My siesta was so long,that i missed dinner and woke up when my friend called at about 145 to tell me to come out with them. I didnt want to go out so late, so I just changed my clothes and went back to sleep. I woke up at about 9 this morning and my host mom said she was really worried about me. She said she even checked to make sure I was breathing and my heart was still beating! I was sorry I made her worry, but I thought it was kind of funny. Yall know that I can sleep really hard when I want to! Anyhoo, mom, I haven´t seen any of my friends from Europe today so I couldnt ask if they knew anything about the airline you were talking about. I will see them tonight and will ask them, but I dont know if that is too late for you or not. Gram and Gramp, I got your letter today! Thank you! Dad, if you havent already sent those other books dont worry about it. I will just work on what you gave me. Thanks! I´m halfway done with my Spain experience. I cant believe it is going by so fast! I love getting letters so send some more, and I will send you a postcard back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sister girl! You take care of yourself ma'mam!
Yo belthead,
I was so glad to get to talk to you today, even if it was only for 2 minutes. Did you like our family power conversations...hahah...10 minutes for 10 people. I think that everyone was just glad to hear your voice. Jo ellen amber nicole and kenny are here today. We're havin some fun. Jomama took us all except for kenny out to chedders. YOU'll never believe it...well you might...i saw a famous band member today...yup the ethan durelle drummer was soo in barns and noble in waco this afternoon in the europe section with me. It took me a little while to know for sure that it was him because he was not evan...but i got it eventially. Mom talked to him about europe for about 3 words then they parted. My knees are a lot toasted from the river float...so is part of my armpit...kinda stings...but i sprayed some sting repellant on it (especially prescribed by robin's doctor) and the sting was dulled yet is still lurking in the distance. Well i love you alot my little sista and i miss you alot.
Post a Comment