Friday, June 17, 2005

aceite

Everything I eat has tons of oil in it. Its olive oil, so I try to tell myself that it is good for me, but I dont think the amount my host mom uses justifies the fact that is is olive oil. Yesterday I was talking to one of my co-workers about how the food is different here than in the States, and it made me miss food from home! We went to a piano concert yesterday that was outside, it was really pretty. My work is going well...i´m still researching stuff about immigration laws. Rob, im sorry, but I had to erase your post because you used my whole name, and used my last name several times. I know i´m probably just being paranoid, but i would rather not use my entire name on this thing...sorry! I have been here for a month, but it doesnt seem like it...time has flown! Mom and Kat, it was good talking to yall this week. Thanks for all of your comments...keep it up!

3 comments:

Kat said...

hey home fry...
Today the boy in my spanish class that used to have a hawk told me that i had the coolest belt. Then all of his homies on the back row all chimed in saying, "yeah that's an awesome belt" "where did you get it" "I wonder if ill ever have a belt that cool" ect. I was a little overwhelmed because all these comments were shooting my way from people that i didn't usually talk to. So I just staired at them blankly then sat down in my chair facing forward....j/k I just told them that it was my dad's long ago and that maybe someday they could have a belt as cool as mine. Aim high ya know. Well I just wanted to tell you some of the "little" things going on in my life. I love ya sister

steph-a-ronie said...

Tam! Okay, it's official, I'm addicted to your blog. This is the third time I have checked it today. Aaahh, the joy of working behind a desk!
love you bunches and oats!

robin said...

hi tam
sorry for giving away your identity! i didnt even think about that. jasmine came over for dinner tonight- katherine made spaghetti and salad and brownies & it was sooo good! we went to see caesar (sp?) play rugby on saturday morning. he's really good. i'd never been to a rugby game before ... lots of strong little guys running around. it was fun to watch! we need to go again in the fall when you come back. happy tuesday, tam!