Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Vale

Vale is a very useful word in Spain. It is used all the time and means ok. Just thought I would share that bit of information! Sunday we went to the beach in Portugal. It was really beautiful, but sooo windy. I will have to show you pictures. I am still really loving my job, but it is a little hard to research laws in Spanish. I can´t do a very big post today because I am almost out of time on the computer. Grandaddy, thank you so much for your e-mail. I´m glad everyone had fun at the reunion, and those were massive catfish. Dad, please just send me one of those lsat practice books, and ask Kat if she will send me her A&M Spanish book. If it is possible to send chocolate chip cookies, those would be much appreciated as well! Steph, thanks for your emails, it is always nice to get on the computer and find a new message waiting for me! I love my family and friends mucho!

5 comments:

v.shirazawa said...

Wow! Did I ever tell you how cool I think you are? Uhm... well, so maybe I should sometime. Hahah! So, I just now found your blog (from your sis's IM profile -> what a great team y'all make!) & wanted to know I stopped by! So, are you fluent in Spanish yet?

Kat said...

hey twiner,
I loved talking to you yesterday. Im sad that the minute monster ate all your minutes. Ill just have to write more to ya. I really like my spanish class. My teacher is so funny. There is a guy that sits behind me that has a comment for every little event that happens in class. He's cool though. He used to have a mowhawk... not a mountain..but an old fasion mowhawk and sometimes glasses. I drove to San Antonion with mom to visit bekah on thursday. I passed a street called Squirel Run. I didn't see any squirls running tough. I didn't see any dead ones in the road either which made me happy. I guess they should call the street "Squirl run faster than your car" Bek's house is so cool! Mom and i stayed in the guest room. Well i love you you cwazy wabbit! I love volunteering at the hospital!! But i love you even more! Peace and squirl grease...

robin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
steph-a-ronie said...

RAH! RAH! RAH!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
I THINK TAMARA IS OUTTA SIGHT!

YEA TAM!

Kat said...

granny and grandaddy ... tam's email address is tam_smile@hotmail.com and she also has one at tam_06@tamu.edu. Sorry that it has taken me so long .. love yall