Wednesday, June 08, 2005

whoo hoo!

I absolutely love my job. I just got finished pitching an idea for a project to my boss in Spanish. He is really nice and from Guinea Ecuatorial. He liked my idea, so I am going to be working on the project all summer, and it will hopefully be a success. I am going to research the immigration laws of the EU and Spain, and educate the immigrants in Spain about them. I´m excited! There are about 7 people my age from different countries and three older people that work here. Right now I am in a huge office all to myself, with a big desk and chair, and a computer. I don´t know how long this will last, because the person that usually uses this office is in Portugal for a little while. Oh, by the way, ya´ll know I am a horrible speller, so my posts will probably be full of mis-spelled words. Hasta luego!

2 comments:

steph-a-ronie said...

whoo hoo squared! You're compl. amazing ma'mam!

Kat said...

i am soo glad that you really like your job!!! Sounds like you are doing well. You're makin me proud little sis... just think ... i knew you when you were potty training. I love you and miss you like a pink frog misses green. oxoxox
p.s. I had a spanish test today and i fear that it did not go well...(too much summer and not enough school)