Tuesday, June 07, 2005

air conditioning

I came home from work today to discover some guys installing air conditioning in our house! I was pretty excited, because if it is 42 in June, who knows how hot it will get in July and August. This weekend was pretty fun. Friday we all went to the Italian guys´house to have an eclectic meal. Sandra made Peruvian food,Angelinaa and I made guacamole, and the Italians made some kind of pasta with eggplant. It was pretty fun. Saturday we went to the beach at Cadiz. I got pretty sunburned on my back, but I was anticipating that so I packed aloe vera! Sunday I went to mass. I was going to go at the bigcathedrall in the center of town, but I went too early. Sevilla is full of churches, so I figured that if I just kept walking, I would run into a church....I did! I started work Monday and I love it. I am working at an NGO that works with immigrants. I´m not exactly sure what project I will be doing because yesterday and today, I just read about the organization and past programs. I work from 9-2 every day, and it takes me about 40 min. to walk. Everybody tells me I should take the bus, but it is not too hot at 8 so its ok. Maybe next month I will start taking the bus. Grandaddy e-mailed me and said he was having trouble viewing this site, so maybe somebody could go over and show him what to do again. I love ya´ll all, and now that I know my daily schedule, feel free to call me from 3-whenever my time!

No comments: