Friday, June 03, 2005
zapatos
I have discovered you can not survive in Sevilla without comfortable shoes. We walk EVERYWHERE and there is no way you can where high heels without doing some major damage to your feet. Even fairly comfortable shoes start to hurt and give blisters. All of our feet look really nasty and I think right now I can count about six blisters on my feet. I´m sure ya´ll wanted to know that bit of information! Anyway, I ran into Sally the other day. It was pretty cool to randomly run into someone from Goldthwaite in Spain. I start work on Monday at an NGO. I will tell ya´ll what I do next week, because now I don´t really know. The girl that was living with me from Sweeden left today, but another girl will come either next week or the next. Dad commented the right way to call me, so look at my comments and read what numbers Dad wrote if you want to call. Kat, I don´t have my drivers license with me right now, but I will bring it with me the next time I use the computer. The cafe im in right now is 5 euros for 5 hours, and is the best deal i have found, but it is really smokey and hot in here, so its making me feel a little sick. Oh, and Granny and Grandaddy, don´t worry about the times it says I post these things. It is really 1:25 pm here but when I post I think it is going to say 4:12 or something. I´m going to the beach tomorrow with the girls, so maybe I´ll get a little sun...I feel very white here! Lots of love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey princess tamtam...hehe...I bet you are at the beach right now!! Lucky. Sorry about the shoe problem. Maybe you can find some cute shoes there that will be comfy. Thanks for sacrificing your lungs and body temperature to write to your fans...hehe... Rob went on a "date" last night with a boy from Muleshoe. After their super chapel and I joined them to watch Cinderella Man. It was sooo good. The boy (James) thought that I called him a chickenboy because he didn't think that Pride and Prejudice was a boy movie. I really didn't call him chicken boy but I couldn't tell him that I didn't really call him that because I was laughing so hard and the movie was starting. I like watching movies with Robin. She doesn't get mad when I talk. I love you tamtam.
Tamaratamarabobamara! That's crazy running into a TX pal! So, I thought about you yesterday... I've been in San Antonio for a work conference. It's international, so a guy from Venezuela was there... and... he taught me how to salsa and meringue. The whole time we were dancing I was trying to picture you dancing and copying you in my head! I know how much you like to move your hips! Arriba Aye Aye!
Post a Comment