Aunt Marie, I am glad you and mom are having a wonderful time in Rome and enjoyed your large leisurely breakfast, however, I defenently do not get a large leisurely breakfast in Spain. The lack of leisure part is just because I want to sleep a little later in the morning, but my breakfast consists of only toast with butter and jam, and tea. This is what I have been eating everyday for the past two months. I am ready for a breakfast burrito! My foot is getting better...today I was able to walk fast on it with just a little bit of pain. Hopefully it will be 100% better soon. Love you all.
4 comments:
tea with jam, jam with toast.... when you get back we're going to IHOP :)...
and you guessed it...
"I'm making waffles"
just kidding, I'll leave that to the professionals
I send your toes (well, entire foot in general) get well wishes :)
hey tamtam... i will try to look for your books at barns tomarrow. I moved 3 boxes today ...hehe... i was going through all of my stuff and i got sidetracked on some things. Amber had her new student conference today. The yell leaders came in and did some tradition explaining. I don't like eating breakfast but I am making myself eat it when i volunteer in the mornings because i almost passed out from lack of sugar in the morning....dont want that to happen again. The last of our hostels are booked! Yay! We are staying with robin's friends from olson on the 15th. I think that the places will be pretty cool... we are all staying together most of the time in a mixed dorm...it was cheaper. Will i love you dearie. I hope your crack heals soon..hehe
hey tam,
how's your foot today? one week from tomorrow ... wahoo! kenny and nicole and katherine and amber and my mom helped move me out this past week- well, i'm still here, but all my stuff is out. we found some exciting things under the couch- a big marshmallow left over from courtney's penguin party, some bobby pins, my missing keys... there's a funny little blacky shadow on the carpet where people put their feet on the ground while they sat on the couch. also one where we sat to play the piano. good times. i hope that your almost last week of interning goes wonderfully little tam! i am looking forward to seeing you soon and very soon!
Post a Comment