I spent my first day in Sevilla today. We went to the Spanish school and got more information about our internships. I will be working with another girl from A&M. My host family is really nice. They are an older couple, and only speak Spanish. Hopefully I will learn a lot from them. I was not able to get a cell phone today, but I will probably be able to get one tomorrow. Ya`ll can call me on my phone, but it will charge you not me. I love ya´ll and hope you will call me once I get a phone!
2 comments:
hey tam. I/m glad that you like your host family and that you are working with another gal from A&M. I miss ya. Love ya sista. oxoxoxoxox
hello tamara g. we're missing you round these parts ... i am glad that you have a nice host family :) lady says word.
Post a Comment