Jen and I just got back from the place we will work. It is the part of Sevilla´s city government that deals with accepting or rejecting NGO projects. They work a lot with Latin America and Africa. I think we start work on Monday. I still don´t have my phone yet, but I think I will have it for sure by tomorrow. Tell everyone hi for me!
3 comments:
'I'm singing. I'm at work and I'm singing' (semi-quote from the super funny movie Elf)
You know why I'm singing? Because you're such a good poster! Heck yes you are! So, I looked up the time difference between us.... it is 8:41 am here, there's a seven hour difference between us (okay, let's see. add seven, carry the one. That's 15.41) that means that it's 3:41 in Spain! Phew :O) Wow! When we start our day, you're half way done with it!
So... you've motivated me with your fan-tab-u-lous blog and I decided to do one too! However, I have nothing to write about as my day consists of waking up and going to work. HA! Therefore I will continue to live vicariously through your adventures!
Much love, peace.
WOW Everything sounds so exciting! I am also proud of you for blogging consistently. Bueno! Have you been saying mucho gusto alot? I'll bet you have little sis. Mucho gusto mucho gusto mucho gusto mucho gusto. I am working for dad again today. I moved files today to the little hot storage room. It is a little harder to do without you helping me lift the massiave (sp?) boxes of files. I think I pulled a hurnea (sp?) hehehe. Sorry for the sps but I don't feel like looking up the words and i'm pretty sure that you can sound it out, and we kinda have the same since of spelling so it may seem normal to you...I hope that is the case. John is letting me borrow his ipod. I am listening to Ben Harper right now. Pretty good. Lots of passion. I watched Man on fire last night and had a nightmare. I think that is the first time ever that I have actually had a nightmare after watching a movie that "will give you nightmares" I love ya tamara geenie weenie. hehe.. Word to our mother
aw, africa ... how cool. learn lots for me!
Post a Comment