Hey guys,
I finally got a cell phone yesterday, so ya´ll can call me if you want. I don´t know exactly how much it will cost you to call me, but it is pretty expensive. My number is 662099461 and the country code for Spain is 0034, so you dial 0034662099461. The best time to reach me is between 8pm and 1am my time so that is between 1pm and 6pm your time. It is a lot cheaper to text message me, so you can do that too if you want. I also have my address if you want to send me letters! I will e-mail it to Kat, and she can tell ya´ll what it is. It was really difficult to find a computer today because I was looking for a cafe during siesta time. I finally found one, but I am paying 2,20 euros an hour to use it. I only have about 20 min left, and I have to research for my POLS directed studies class. Ciao!
1 comment:
hey tamtam! I hope you got some good researchin in. Chapel came home today after church. We are going to watch star wars 1 and 2 and dress up like princess leia. Yeah you heard right...hahah. My hair might be a little short though. Oh well. Chapel is asleep now in her new room. Courtney is moved out for the summer. I spent last night here by myself. It was so weird. The whole house was quiet (because I was the only one here). The house is never quiet. There are always people coming in and out. Plus, the neighbors are gone and there is nobody living there this summer. That is pretty weird. Im glad that Chapel got here, not that I can't handel being here by myself of course. It's just more fun with Chapel! I miss you Tam! Oodles of love.
Post a Comment