Sunday, January 07, 2007

only in New York

There are countless experiences to be had in New York...y'all have asked me to document some of mine so here ya go:

Danced in the Brooklyn Museum
Studied in the Westin
Partied for Uganda
Ate tartar and Halibut along with the entire dessert menu at a swanky restaurant...free
Played kickball in Central Park
Eat Kosher...sometimes
Most of my winter wardrobe was provided by a designer friend...huge blessing
Went to a party thrown by supermodels...interesting experinece
Hair model for Bumble & Bumble
Watched the NBA championship game in the basement of the Empire State Building
Became addicted to bagels
Get pedestrian road rage (as stated in the previous post)
Eat and drink A LOT of free Starbucks
Went to a conference on Ellis Island
Own and use ice skates
Grocery shop with a hiking backpack

New York is full of great experiences and I can't wait to see what the next one will be!

4 comments:

steph-a-ronie said...

OH BOY :o)
OH GIRL :O)

You know, if I hadn't heard it first hand, it would almost be too crazy to believe!

doe say doe, all the way to Buffalo :O)

(doe say doe?... how do you spell that?????)

OH WELL!!!

love lady

steph-a-ronie said...

WRITE AGAIN!

please :O)

Kat said...

I like pumpkin scones... 2 please.

steph-a-ronie said...

hello :O)

what's on your mind?

why don't you write it down :O)

I hope you're having a superman time in D.C.!!!! Kiss the steps of the Capitol for me--- scratch the kiss part.