Sunday, July 31, 2005
PARIS
So im not in spain anymore, but i guess ill still post what im up to on my european travels... John & Caleb flew in with Aunt Sharon, Uncle Loy, and the kids yesterday morning. Robin, Kat, & I arrived around 830 from our night train experience. we waited for the fam to arrive at the hilton for like two hours, but there was a room with free food so we took advantage of that! when they arrived, we went to eat, to the arc, split from them, went to a mus of modern art, then the eiffel tower... it was dark when we went and it sparkles every hour...we saw it sparkle three times...this morning we got up, and left for the louve...im at an internet cafe because I need to finish my paper...tomorrow we leave for london, then night train to scotland!! im excited, but might have to buy a jacket...its a lot cooler here than in sevilla & im thinking the Highlands are going to be even colder! Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Much love back! I'm posting from my hotel room in WI... not exactly Paris, but, hey it works for me!! Tell everyone howdy and give them a hug T H I S big. Okay? Miss you all mucho grande!
P.S.- ooooh, the E. Tower sparkes? That sounds so extrem. awesome!!!! Sparkles is such a great word :)
Hey!!!!! Just got your marathon message..NOOOOO! I won't be in D.C. I'll be home! We are doing it together!!! Remember when you said you wanted to do a half marathon? That's when I starting thinking about it too! This is a you and me thing sister!!!!! So, get your running shoes ready! My friend Hannah wants to do it too. She says Jan. is "half-marathon season" whatever that means :).
Miss y'all mucho grande!
Post a Comment