Sunday, July 24, 2005
AFRICA!!
I went to Africa yesterday! It was so exciting. A girl I met here named Angeli and I left for Algecerias on Friday and spent the night at a really cheap hostel. We thought we were just going to go to Tanger to look around then come back, but decided that going on a tour through three different cities would be less stress for us, and less expensive in the long run. Sat. morning we got on the ferry and about 40min later, we were in Africa. Angeli had already been to Tanzina and Kenya so she wasnt as excited as I was to see and be on African soil but she was excited to be in Morocco. We saw lots of things and I took a few pictures, but ya´ll won´t be able to see them until I get back. I bought a nice carpet rug thing and a shirt. It was fun to bargin with the Moroccans, and I´m glad I had Angeli with me because her parents are from India, so she knows what the prices are suppose to be. I will see Mom and AM tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
tam!!
I am coming to see you tomarrow!!!! whoop whoop! I am so excited. I just got back from walmart and target. I had to get all the little things. I dont know how i am going to fit everythihg into my pack. I love ya.... always have (scotish accent)
Kat flew away today :(... but she'll be with you soon!!!!
I got your letter THANK YOU SO MUCH! It made me feel awful special! :)
Africa... all I can do is spell... W-0-W, wow.
Post a Comment