Thursday, May 19, 2005
all my bags are packed, i'm ready to go....
Well, my bags are ALMOST packed. There is only so much you can do before the day you leave. I haven't been posting anything because I'm not in Spain yet, but everyone keeps telling me to put something on here so they can comment on it, so here ya go. I came to CS with my parents and siblings this afternoon, and we met Robin and Stephanie for dinner at On the Border. People have told me that Spanish food is very bland, so I decided (with Kat's help) that spicy Mexican would be the best choice for my last dinner in the States. After that, Mom and I went shopping, then came back to the house. Steph, Robin, and Kat helped me finish packing my stuff up to move to Steph's house, and when Stephanie left, I started packing for Spain. I have really sweet friends! Stephanie and Robin both gave me really cute going away presents, and they helped me a lot with everything I had to do tonight. I'm going to get about three hours of sleep tonight, but that is good because I like to sleep almost the entire time while I'm on a plane. I think that's why I've never experienced jet lag. Hopefully this method will work tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TAM!!Thanks for posting again you sweet little thang you. You are in the air right now flying above all the greeness and grayness and maybe some hot pink. When we drove away from the airport, a plane flew by and John pretended that it was you. He said, "Bye Tamara...hehe" We all laughed and had a family moment, so now that I told you, you can be a part of it. Also the song that we heard in the airport was called Arms of a Woman by Amos Lee. It was on launch. It is soo good... I might buy the cd if my will power fails me. I'm glad that Mark rode with you to NJ. Mom liked it too. I sucked up all the stuff on your floor with the vaccum. Watch out for those "dog gone Spaniards" hehehe. I love you forever.
no, you do! :)
Post a Comment