so sorry, i'm not good at updates...but here are some pictures :)

victorie made delicious apple crumble from sunday market apples.

marguerite made quiche. we had a fun roommate night.

a couple of days before i made chocolate chip cookies.
marguerite had a big test and i told i would make her something american.
victorie is displaying marguerite's choice american food.

a few nights later the swedes in our program came over to make swedish meatballs.

this makes me very happy.

the lovely swedes

there is a cafe that is like a coffee shop close to my house. this is what i like to get. its hot chocolate. hot milk and a block of dark chocolate :)

one sunday walking to church with some people in my program.
love you all. im sorry im a bad blogger!
2 comments:
fun pics! more more!!
Hooray! I feel like I'm there with you! I love that you're enjoying yourself and making friends! can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment