oh gollywhat language is that?
icelandic :)
If you get really close to the speakers, you can alllllmost catch a word or two."so you call yourself a guy. you told me it was you who sing. I'm not sharing my coke and rice, with the baron who laid a hand oh yes it..."that's right... I so speak icelandic.
where is my Tuesday tune?i need the tune, man.starting to shake at lack of tune.
where oh where have you gone, merry music maker?cometh back.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh golly
what language is that?
icelandic :)
If you get really close to the speakers, you can alllllmost catch a word or two.
"so you call yourself a guy. you told me it was you who sing. I'm not sharing my coke and rice, with the baron who laid a hand oh yes it..."
that's right... I so speak icelandic.
where is my Tuesday tune?
i need the tune, man.
starting to shake at lack of tune.
where oh where have you gone, merry music maker?
cometh back.
Post a Comment