Haha, ya´ll worry too much. I´m fine, and Spain is relatively safe. It is a lot easier to get around here because of the awesome public transportation system, the busses aren´t creepy, and the trains are fun. I´m glad ya´ll like the pictures.
hey tam i really like your pics too!... the churches are really cool looking. we moved the beds out of my room after i talked to you yesterday. It was a wee bit sad. When i sleep there saturday and sunday i will have good back support of sleeping on my matress on the floor. It will be kinda fun... like camping out only indoors on a matress haha. I will have to watch out for the gecko that lives in my room and in the bathroom. We tried to catch him yesterday but he was too fast. I think that i will name him flash. It would be even cooler if he was red with a lightening bolt tatooed on his back. I accidently left the scheduel of the hostels and stuff in cs but i will email you an estimate of where we are gonna be. I love ya sista and i cant wait to see you!! only 3 more days! I went to the dr. today to get some drugs for my sickness. I am taking like a power drug. All the pills you usually take when sick combined into 3. That way i dont have to have any on the plane. I really hope that i am not still sick on the plane. Coming back from NY i almost cried from the pain in my ears. They felt like they were going to explode. That's not happenin this time ... no no. The power drugs are going to do their job and flash is going to help them.
1 comment:
hey tam i really like your pics too!... the churches are really cool looking. we moved the beds out of my room after i talked to you yesterday. It was a wee bit sad. When i sleep there saturday and sunday i will have good back support of sleeping on my matress on the floor. It will be kinda fun... like camping out only indoors on a matress haha. I will have to watch out for the gecko that lives in my room and in the bathroom. We tried to catch him yesterday but he was too fast. I think that i will name him flash. It would be even cooler if he was red with a lightening bolt tatooed on his back. I accidently left the scheduel of the hostels and stuff in cs but i will email you an estimate of where we are gonna be. I love ya sista and i cant wait to see you!! only 3 more days! I went to the dr. today to get some drugs for my sickness. I am taking like a power drug. All the pills you usually take when sick combined into 3. That way i dont have to have any on the plane. I really hope that i am not still sick on the plane. Coming back from NY i almost cried from the pain in my ears. They felt like they were going to explode. That's not happenin this time ... no no. The power drugs are going to do their job and flash is going to help them.
Post a Comment