14 Days!!
SPAIN!! I leave two weeks from today. I'm excited, but I will be even more excited once finals are over! Hopefully everyone will be able to come to this site and see what I am doing. I've never really done one of these faithfully before, but I'll try really hard to keep it updated with pictures and journal entries. Please pray that I will not be frustrated with the language, that I will be able to find a church, and for safety. Thanks so much guys! I love ya'll!
5 comments:
I love you my little twin!!
Tamara Tamara Bo Bamara! Tu es muy intelliente to figure all this out! You must write all your secret thoughts so I can comment ont them... HA!
Bye bye love bug!
i think that it is time to post another thing...you wouldn't want your blog to be boring like mine now would you?.... I bet that you are thinking "no, I would not like it to be boring like Kat's so i will post up a storm...not a real storm of course because then I would have to turn off my computer because Mom always says to turn it off when there is a real storm because I might get electricuted..I will post up a figurative storm .. that doesn't sound as cool to say that I am going to post up a figurative storm...but at least it is safer" ... I love you again Tam
Hi Tamara, Take some pictures to show me when you get home and come back soon so you can go shopping with me.
Love,
Jasmine
bye tamara gene! happy safe trip to spain tomorrow :) you'll do great. we love you and we will miss you kid!
Post a Comment